There you go.
給你。
Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
謝謝,很高興能和你做生意。
We'll get those lemons to you in two weeks' time.
我們將在兩周內把檸檬送來。
Perfect!
太好了!
Good work Anna…oh and Tom too.
干得好,安娜,湯姆也不錯。
The contract is signed but now you have to deliver what you've promised.
合同簽好了,但你要履行承諾。
There are many ways to clinch a deal; here are some of the phrases Anna used…
有很多方法達成交易,這是安娜用過的表達。
Thank you for sparing the time to see us.
謝謝你花時間見我們。
Each lemon comes with a satisfaction guarantee - I know you won't be disappointed.
每個檸檬都有令人滿意的質量擔保,我知道你不會失望的。
I would be grateful if you could just sign the contract.
如果您能簽了合同,我會很感激。
Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
謝謝,很高興能和你做生意。
So it's been a successful day.
真是成功的一天。
It's time for Tom and Anna to fly back to London and tell Paul the good news… or is it?
到了湯姆和安娜飛回倫敦的時候了,并且告訴保羅這個好消息,真是這樣嗎?
Oh no look, our flight to London is cancelled!
不,看啊,我們飛往倫敦的航班取消了!
It's the last one today. What are we going to do?
這是今天最后一班了。我們該怎么辦?
Well, I guess we're just going to have to stay here for the night.
我想我們不得不在這里過夜了。
I'll sort out a hotel.
我去搞定酒店。
Until next time. Bye!
下次見,再見!