You've got to keep them topped up whenever you can. 你得無論何時都應儲存糧食
If you stay alert,you can find food at surprising places,and always expect the unexpected. 如果你仔細尋找 會在一些意外之地找到食物 對預料之外的事情抱著期待吧
Hey, look, come down here.Check this out.It's like some sort of old lava...lava tunnel. 喂 看這邊 下來吧 看看這個 看起來像些古老的熔巖 熔巖燧道
Yeah, look. You see all of these rock here?It's all volcanic -- all of that. 應該是的 看到這些石頭了嗎 都是火山巖 全都是
Actually, this is probably some sort of old vent,where all of this is the fragmented rock. 這里大概是個火山口 這里的碎石就是
where the lava's burst out and then hardened.It always quite... 在巖漿噴出后 冷卻形成的 這地方真...
quite sinister looking --these sort of places.But they're also good places to hunt for food. 真有點陰森森的 但是個覓食的好地方
You know, just the sort of place that creepy-crawlies,snakes, and stuff would love. 那些恐怖的爬蟲 比如蛇啊什么的 就喜歡呆在這種地方
Actually, I'm gonna make some sort of torch and have a little little looking around this. 我現在要做一個火把 稍微看看這地方是什么樣的
I'll just use a bit of this bamboo again.Let's get a load of these fat pine, little bits. 我要再用一點竹子 然后用上一點松脂 一點行
Stuff them in the top there.That will do. 接著將松脂塞入竹子頂部 這樣就做好了
And then just to get the actual flame going, stuff from the fat pine 最后只要點燃松脂就可以了
and just scrape off some shavings from it.And that should take a spark. 刮一點碎屑下來 這樣就能產生火花
Even in the extreme humidity of the jungle floor, 就算是在濕度極大的叢林中
the resin's so flammable that it will light straightaway. 易燃的松脂依然會很快被點燃