Over the years, I've done hundreds of jumps,but it still gets my heart going every time. 這幾年來 我跳了幾百回 但每次我還是會心跳加快
What's going through my mind when Bear jumps out the aircraft?Parachute opens. 貝爾跳下去的時候我在想什么 打開降落傘
He always does the sign of the cross,then he just falls away like that.And he doesn't pull the parachute. 他總會劃十字 然后就這樣松手了 他不急著拉開降落傘
And he'll pretty much stay looking at me for as long as he can,even when he's a little speck. 而且還盡量一直 盯著我看 即便他已如塵埃般大小
And as he gets smaller and smaller and smaller,it always goes through my mind 隨著他越來越小 我總是會想
pull, pull the parachute, pull pull pull the cord, pull the cord. 拉呀 快拉降落傘 快拉繩索
It's terrifying.You kind of think, "Oh, no, this is the malfunction.This is the time. He's not gonna do it.He's gonna go wrong. 嚇死人了 你總會想 不 會不會出故障了 這一次 他真的插翅難逃了 他快掛了
Hopefully, he'll be all right.He's gonna go splack. 不過 他總能化險為夷 他總會噗地拉開降落傘
He never has, so far,but I always have that feeling, always. 迄今為止 他還沒有出過差錯 不過我每次都會產生那種可怕的想法
On the ground!But straight into one of these cactus. 成功著陸 不過我落在仙人掌堆里了
However uncomfortable the landing,we always hit the ground running. 盡管著陸讓人很不舒服 我們還是一落地就開始了跋涉
And that means my crew has a lot of keeping up to do. 這意味著我的團隊需要一直跟上我