City of stars, are you shining just for me?
星光之城啊,你是否只愿為我閃耀?
City of stars, there's so much that I can't see.
星光之城啊,世間有太多不可明了。
Who knows?
誰又能明了?
I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you.
我感覺到自你我初次擁抱時。
That now our dreams.
所懷有的那些夢想。
They've finally come true.
都已一一實現(xiàn)。
City of stars, just one thing everybody wants.
噢星光之城,每個人翹首以盼的。
There in the bars.
就是那熱鬧的酒吧中。
And through the smokescreen of the crowded restaurants.
以及霧氣裊裊的嘈雜餐館里。
It's love.
名叫愛的東西。
Yes, all we're looking for is love from someone else.
是的,人人都想從某個同樣孤單的靈魂里找到愛。
A rush, a glance, a touch, a dance.
也許是匆匆擦肩的某一刻,或某個抬眼的一瞬間,也許是不經意的輕輕觸碰,激蕩起的雀躍欣喜的靈魂。
To look in somebody's eyes, to light up the skies.
從某個人眼中看到的光。
To open the world and send them reeling.
足以將夜空都點亮,足以打開世界的新篇章不復悲傷過往。
A voice that says, I'll be here. And you'll be alright.
好像有某個聲音總在對我說我會等你。請你放心。
I don't care if I know.
所以我不會在意自己是否清楚。
Just where I will go.
將要到達的目的地。
'Cause all that I need's this crazy feeling.
我只愿能感受這奮不顧身的瘋狂愛意。
A rat-tat-tat on my heart…
以及我胸腔怦怦跳動的心。
Think I want it to stay.
希望這愛意能永駐我心。
City of stars, are you shining just for me?
星光之城啊,你是否只愿為我閃耀?
City of stars, you never shined so brightly.
星光之城啊,我感受到了你從未有過的閃耀。