There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!
生活中,有時強烈的思念使我們恨不得一把將所愛的人從夢中拽出來,緊緊地擁入懷中。
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
做自己想做的夢;去自己想去的地方;做自己想做的人吧!
because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
因為你只有一次生命、一個機會做所有你想做的事情。
May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong,
愿你有足夠的歡樂,讓自己甜蜜;有足夠的考驗,讓自己堅強;
enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.
有足夠的悲傷,讓自己富有人情味;有足夠的希望,讓自己幸福。
Always put yourself in others' shoes.
要經常換位思維。
If you feel that it hurt you, it probably hurts the other person, too.
一件事情,若是你感到對自己有傷害,就可能也對他人有傷害。
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
最幸福的人并不一定是那些擁有最好東西的人,
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
而是能夠將得到的東西變得最好的人。
Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried,
幸福屬于那些哭過的人,那些受過傷害的人,那些探索過的人,以及那些嘗試過的人。
for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
因為只有他們才懂得對自己生活有影響的人們的重要性。
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
愛以微笑開始,在親吻中成長,以淚水終結。
The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past;
一片光明的未來往往建立在難以忘卻的過去之上。
you can't go on well in life until let you go of your past failures and heartaches.
只有忘卻以往的失敗和悲痛,你才能過得更好。
Please send this message to those people who mean something to you.
請把這信息傳遞給那些你所關心的人。
And if you don't, don't worry, nothing bad will happen to you,
如果你沒有這樣做,也不要緊。
you will just miss out on the opportunity to brighten someone's day with this message.
沒有什么大不了的事情,你只是錯過了用這些言語照亮他人日子的機會。