Conversation
對話
Who's that man over there talking to James?
在那邊跟James講話的男士是誰?
Where? Oh, that's Henry.
在哪兒?噢,那是Henry.
He's very handsome, isn't he? What's he like?
他真帥,對吧?他為人怎么樣?
He's very nice, actually, but rather eccentric.
說真的,他人很好,可是很古怪。
Really? I love eccentric people.
是嗎,我喜歡古怪的人。
Yes, but he may be too eccentric even for you.
是啊,可是連你都可能會覺得他太古怪了。
Why? What do you mean by that?
為什么?你這話是什么意思?
Well, haven't you heard?
哦,你沒有聽說過嗎?
Heard what? No one ever tells me anything.
聽說什么?從來沒人跟我說過什么。
Well, apparently, he's been having an affair with his secretary.
噢,他好像跟他的秘書有過一腿。
Really! How fascinating.
哇塞!太精彩了。
According to Mary, he's divorcing his wife and there's a big fight going on about the children.
Mary說他正在和太太鬧離婚,而且為了小孩的事吵得很兇。
I thought everyone knew.
我以為大家都知道。
Well, what can I say? I didn't know.
噢,說真的,我不知道。
Oh, I meant to tell you earlier, your blouse doesn't really match your skirt.
對了,我剛才就想告訴你,你的衣服跟裙子不太配。
Those colors don't really suit you either.
這些顏色也不太適合你。
Oh. Thanks. Look, I must just go and say hello to someone. I'll be right back.
噢,謝謝。對了,我得去跟別人打個招呼,等下就回來。
學(xué)更多→→→ 英語高級口語對話