Okay, well, we should go. Our time's up.
好吧,我們該走了。時間到了。
Yeah, but--what? You just got here.
這么快要走啊,你才剛到呢。
Well, I think I'm done for today.
我今天已經聽夠了。
Boy, I've dreaded the day you looked at me like this.
我一直都害怕有天你會用這眼神看我。
Now that it's here, it's even worse.
但真見到了,才知有多撕心裂肺。
I only hope that one day you could look at me again the way you did the day you won that cup.
我只希望有一天,你會換個眼神看我,用你贏得獎杯那時的眼神看我。
I love you, honey.
寶貝,我愛你。
I love you too, daddy. Oh. Sorry. You meant her.
老爸,我也愛你。抱歉。你是對她說。
See you next week?
下周見嗎
Wow, having a father is rough. Are you okay?
有老爸的日子也不好過呀。你沒事吧?
I will be. Because despite what everyone else may think, he's not just a thief. He's my father, And I love him.
會沒事的。無論其他人怎么想,他都不止是個賊,他是我的父親。我愛他。
Look, if it's any consolation, I now see how that could've happened to him.
不知道這能不能讓你覺得安慰,但我看出他為何會有今日了。
I'm not condoning it, but I see how people can get caught up,
我不會原諒他,只是我懂為何別人會被拐了,
'cause I am pissed as hell that next week I won't be riding a horse who's riding a jet ski.
但我還在生氣,氣下周我騎不到那只正騎著水上摩托車的馬了。