Oh, hi, girls. Oh, I heard what happened.
你們好呀,姑娘們。我都聽說了。
Max, you got pushed in front of a gun. You must be very pissed.
麥克斯,你被人推到槍口上。想必非常惱羞成"尿"吧。
Caroline, oh, what a nice outfit.
卡洛琳,你這身衣服真漂亮
On a scale of one to ten, you're an eight. Get it? Urinate.
如果按1到10評分,我會給你個8分。姑娘尿8不是罪。
How do you even know what happened?
你都是聽誰說的呀?
Oh, well, Oleg told me when we were upstairs playing "hide the penis".
聽奧列格說的呀,那時候我們在樓上玩"藏雞雞"的游戲。
And we laughed so hard, we almost peed ourselves, but we didn't because we're not you.
我們捧腹大笑,差點失禁,但我們沒尿,因為我們不是你。
Actually, we're going to a movie.
其實我們要去看電影
Oh, well, that's nice. I hope you're gonna wear your big girl pants.
那不錯呀。希望你有穿上成人的尿不濕。
Max. What? It's silly and funny. She's like a polish fart cushion.
麥克斯。干嘛?這又傻又好笑。她就像波蘭版的搞笑放屁墊。
Look, if it makes you feel any better, there can't be any pee jokes left.
如果能讓你感覺好過點,我敢說她尿尿的笑話用完了。
What are you seeing, something rated "pee pee 13"?
你們準備看什么電影呀,尿尿-13級的電影嗎?
Fart cushions are funny.
放屁墊果然很搞笑。