900 and counting. Comin' through. Where do you want them?
九百個小蛋糕。新鮮出爐。你想讓我放哪?
Put 'em over here, next to the world's slowest helper.
這里,就放在史上動作最慢的幫手旁邊。
It took you longer to make that one cupcake than it took James Cameron to make Avatar.
你裱一個小蛋糕的花比詹姆斯·卡梅隆拍一部《阿凡達》還慢。
Well, I been doing this for two minutes, and I have to say... not for me.
這活我干了兩分鐘,不得不說...不適合我。
But you know what is for me? Another free cognac.
你知道我適合干什么嗎?再"干"一杯免費白蘭地。
Ready for another sea breeze, Han?
準備好再來一杯海風了嗎,小憨憨?
Not before I get this right. And you don't want to see me on two sea breezes.
等我弄好了再說。而且你不會想看到我兩杯海風下肚后的樣子。
What happens, you become Lindsay Lo-Han?
會怎么樣,你會變成"林賽·蠢憨"嗎?
Okay, let me show you how it's done.
好吧,讓我來教你怎么做。
There, you feel how that is, Han? Uh, yes. Ok.
這樣,感覺到了嗎,阿憨?有吧?好的。
Now just squeeze that bag. Good. Little harder. Good. Little harder.
現在用力擠那袋"奶油"。很好。再用力點。很好。再用力點。
I'm humiliated.
丟死人了。
It's okay, Han, it happens to a lot of guys their first time.
沒關系啦,阿憨,很多男人第一次都會這樣。
Get yourself a tissue and clean yourself off, like everyone else.
趕緊像別人那樣拿張紙巾,擦擦干凈。
Han, you're off the bag. I'm moving you to batter.
阿憨,這活你不用干了。我要派你去攪面粉。
It's not a demotion, it's just that you stink at this. I wanna give you something easier.
這不是降職,只是你裱花太爛。我想讓你去干點容易的。