Oh, yeah, baby. Oh, take it all!
爽啊,寶貝。都賞給你吧!
Oh, oh, no. You take it, baby.
不不。賞給你吧,寶貝。
No, baby, You take it all!
不,寶貝,都"給"你吧!
Oh, no, you take it, baby.
不,"給"你吧,寶貝。
No, baby, you take it!
不寶貝,都給你啦!
Dear God, will one of you just take it and get it over with?
我的神啊,你倆隨便一個"收"了行嗎,趕緊收了了事吧?
Max, there is no way you could be sleeping through Oleg and Sophie.
麥克斯,我不信聽到他倆那聲音,你還有辦法睡覺。
Does that actually work?
你那樣真有效嗎?
It does, with a little help from this.
有啊,配上這個就有效。
Give me. I was hoping that'd be fruitier.
給我喝。我還以為這酒有點果香呢。
I mean, they're here. They're there. Then, they're here again.
他們這邊做做。又到那邊搞搞。然后又到這邊愛愛。
It's like we're a village under attack.
我們就跟遭空襲的村子一樣。
Yup, just a matter of time till someone sends in a drone.
沒錯,要不了多久,就會有無人駕駛飛機襲擊了。
And it's not just that moaning. I think I heard a big ball rolling around up there.
而且不光有淫叫聲。我好像還聽到有大球滾動的聲音。
If a ball is rolling around up there, Oleg should stop and see a doctor.
如果有顆睪丸在樓上滾,奧列格就應該停下送醫(yī)了。
This couldn't be any more intrusive.
他們還能再更擾鄰點嗎。
Sorry about that.
抱歉抱歉。
A bowling ball? And why do they need a bowling ball?
保齡球?他們?yōu)樯稌玫奖}g球???
Maybe they ran out of holes.
可能"洞"不夠用了吧,
Have you guys seen a ball?
你們有看到一顆球嗎?