服務英語·布料柜臺 情景對話
對話1
A: Hello! Welcome!
您好!歡迎光臨!
B: I'd like to choose some cloth for a dress.
我想選些布料做件禮服。
* * *
A: Do you want high class or lower class?
想要高檔的,還是低檔的?
B: Let me have a look first.
我先看看吧。
* * *
A: What about this one? The best quality, as good as the original.
這款如何?質量最好,和正牌的一樣。
B: Really? Show me other materials.
是嗎?拿其他面料的給我看看。
* * *
A: OK. All materials are here now.
好的,所有的面料都在這里了。
B: These materials are beautiful, but, how about the quality?
這些面料都很漂亮,但質量如何?
* * *
A: Please rest assured. The quality is very good.
你可以放心,質量很好。
B: How about this one?
這件怎么樣?
* * *
A: The design and the color are OK, but I don't like the material.
式樣和顏色都不錯,但我不喜歡這種面料。
A: You can change to other material.
你可以換其他面料。
B: Do you have chiffon?
你們有雪紡綢面料的嗎?
* * *
A: Yes, I will show you. What about this kind?
有的,我拿給你看。這種怎么樣?
B: It's great. I like this kind, and the color is good, too. I'll take it.
很好,我喜歡這種,顏色也不錯。我就要這種了。
對話2
A: You want to buy some Chinese silk and satin, don't you?
您想買些中國綢緞,是嗎?
B: Is it made of pure Chinese silk?
它是純中國絲織的嗎?
* * *
A: Yes, it is, It's velvety and the color is brilliant.
是的,它柔軟光滑而且顏色鮮艷。
B: Is it colorfast?
不褪色嗎?
* * *
A: You can only wash it in lukewarm water.
您只能在溫水中洗。
B: What's the width?
門幅多少?
* * *
A: It's two feet and four inches wide.
寬二英尺四英寸。
B: I want to make a Chinese fashion coat. How many feet should I buy?
我要做一件中式上衣,應買多少?
* * *
A: Let me take a measurement and calculate. Seven feet will be enough.
讓我量一量,計算一下。七英尺就足夠了。
B: By the way, what is the brand?
順便問一下,是什么牌子?
A: It is well received the world over.
它在世界各地很受歡迎。
* * *
B: How much would that come to?
總共要多少錢?
A: It's 990 total. By the way, there is the satin suitable for making cushion covers there. I think the pink one is quite good.
一共990元。那里有適宜做墊套的緞子。我看那粉紅色的很好。
B: Please cut a pair for us.
請給我們墊套的布料。