服務英語·行李寄存 情景對話
1. 入住寄存
S= Staff (員工) G= Guest (賓客)
G: I'd like to leave this with you.
我想把這個存您這。
S: Certainly, ma'am. Is there anything valuable or fragile in your bag?
好的,太太。你袋子里有什么貴重的或易碎的東西嗎?
* * *
G: No.
沒有。
S: Thank you. Here is your tag 33.
謝謝,這是你的33號號碼牌。
* * *
G: When does the cloakroom close?
衣帽間什么時候關?
S: This cloakroom is open until 9:00 p. m.
衣帽間開放到晚上9點。
* * *
G: Oh, dear! I won't be back until about 10:30 tonight. Where can I pick up my bag?
天啦,我直到晚上10點半左右才回來。我到哪里去拿我的包?
S: We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Cloakroom. You may collectit there, ma'am.
我們將把您的包放到大廳的衣帽間。您可以到那兒去取,太太。
* * *
G: I see. Thanks a lot.
我明白了,非常感謝。
S: You're welcome!
不用謝!
2. 退房寄存
S= Staff (員工) G= Guest (賓客)
S: Front Desk. May I help you?
服務臺,能為您效勞嗎?
G: I'm going to check out tomorrow, but I will be back in a week. Can I leave my luggage here?
我會在明天退房,但一星期后會回來,我可以把行李存在酒店里嗎?
* * *
S: Yes, sure. We do have a storage service. When will you check out tomorrow?
當然可以,先生,我們是有寄存服務的,請問您明天什么時候退房?
G: About nine-thirty in the morning.
大約早上9:30吧。
* * *
S: Then shall we arrange the bellboy to pick up your luggage at 9:00?
那么我們安排服務生9點來取行李可以嗎?
G: Sure.
可以。
* * *
S: May I have your room number, please?
請告訴我您的房間號碼,好嗎?
G: 1218.
1218。
* * *
S: 1218. We'll collect your luggage at 9:00 tomorrow. Would you then come to the Front Desk to get your storage receipt, please?
1218。我們明早9點來取行李,然后麻煩您之后到服務臺來取收據(jù)。
G: Thank you very much, bye!
謝謝,再見。
* * *
S: You're welcome. Goodbye.
不用客氣,再見。