服務英語·其他服務 情景對話
1. 開夜床服務
R= Room Attendant (客房服務員) G= Guest (賓客)
R: Good evening, madam and sir. May I do the turndown service for you now?
晚上好,夫人和先生,請問我可以為你們進行開夜床服務了嗎?
G: Oh, thank you. But you see, we have invited some friends over. We're going to have a small party here in the room. Could you come back in three hours?
噢,謝謝你。但是我們邀請了一些朋友過來聚聚。我們將在這房間開一個小派對。你能在三個小時后再來嗎?
* * *
R: Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know. They will come then.
當然可以,夫人。我會轉(zhuǎn)告夜班服務員知道。他們那時候會再來。
G: That's fine. Well, our friends seem to be a little late. Would you please tidy up the bathroom? I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now. Besides, please bring us a bottle of boiled water. We'd treat our guests with typical Chinese tea.
好的。嗯,我們的朋友可能要晚些時候才到。你能整理一下浴室嗎?我剛洗了澡,那兒亂糟糟的。此外,請給我們帶瓶開水來。我們想用中國茶招待我們的客人。
* * *
R: Yes, madam. I'll bring in some fresh towels together with the drinking water.
是的,夫人。我會帶一些干凈的毛巾和飲用水來。
G: OK.
好吧。
* * *
R: It's growing dark. Would you like me to draw the curtains for you, sir and madam?
天黑下來了。我要為您拉上窗簾嗎,先生,夫人?
G: Why not? That would be so cozy.
為什么不呢?那將會很舒適。
* * *
R: May I turn on the lights for you?
需要我為您開燈嗎?
G: Yes, please. I'd like to do some reading while waiting.
是的,請。我想邊讀書邊等待。
* * *
R: Yes, sir. Is there anything I can do for you?
是的,先生。還有什么我可以幫您的嗎?
G: No more. Thank you very much.
沒了。非常感謝。
* * *
R: I'm always at your service. Goodbye, sir and madam, and do have a very pleasant evening.
我隨時為您服務。再見,先生,夫人,祝你們今晚過得愉快。
2. 要求物品
R= Room Attendant (客房服務員) G= Guest (賓客)
G: Hi, this is room 505.
你好。我是住在505房間的客人。
R: Yes, Can I help you?
你好。你有什么事?
* * *
G: Can I ask for some items to be brought up?
我能不能請你拿些東西上來?
R: Of course, you can. This is room service.
當然可以。這是我們的房間服務。
* * *
G: I would like to have some bandages.
我想要一些繃帶。
R: No problem. I'll come up in about five minutes.
沒問題。我大概五分鐘之后上來。
* * *
G: Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?
你能不能再給我拿一些飲用水上來?
R: Okay. I'll bring a roll of bandages along with some water for you.
好的。我會帶一卷繃帶和水給你。
* * *
G: Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.
不好意思,我還需要一個刮胡刀。
R: Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?
好的。你還需要我?guī)裁礀|西到你的房間嗎?
* * *
G: That is all, thank you. Please hurry, I cut my finger.
就這些了。謝謝你。麻煩你快點。我把手割傷了。
3. 電話要求服務
O= Operator (接線員) G= Guest (賓客)
O: Room service. How can I help you?
客房服務。我可以怎樣幫助你?
G: Good evening. This is room 678. I'm Bob Black.
晚上好。這是678號房。我是鮑勃·布萊克。
* * *
O: Yes, sir?
是的,先生?
G: I wonder if you could do me a favor.
我想知道你是否可以幫我一個忙。
* * *
O: I'll be happy to, if I can, Mr. Black.
我很樂意,如果我可以,布萊克先生。
G: Can you please give me a wake-up call at six, tomorrow morning?
明天早上六點請給我一個叫醒電話好嗎?
* * *
O: I certainly can.
我當然可以。
G: Thank you. Do you provide breakfast that early?
謝謝你。你們可以那么早提供早餐嗎?
* * *
O: Yes, sir. You can have your breakfast either in your room or at thebreakfast buffet.
是的,先生。你可以在你的房間或在自助餐廳吃早餐。
G: Good. Another thing, I need an extra blanket for the night.
好的。另一件事,我需要一個額外的毯子過夜。
* * *
O: That's no problem, Mr. Black. I'll send one up right away.
沒問題,布萊克先生。我將立刻給您送過去。