? 你想加入我們嗎?Do you want to join us?
同類表達 Do you fancy coming along? 你想一起來嗎?
這樣回答 Yes, I'm so happy. 好的,我太高興了。
? 你愿意留下來吃飯嗎?Would you like to stay for dinner?
對話 A: It's really great that you came to see me. Would you like to stay for dinner? 很高興你來看我。你愿意留下來吃飯嗎?
B: Of course, I'd love to. 當然,我很樂意。
? 這個周末你有空嗎?Are you free this weekend?
對話 A: Are you free this weekend? 這個周末你有空嗎?
B: Yes. Why? 有啊。怎么了?
A: Great! Do you want to have dinner with me this Saturday? 太好了!周六你想和我共進晚餐嗎?
B: Good idea. 好主意。
? 你什么時候方便?When is it convenient for you?
對話 A: When is it convenient for you? 你什么時候方便?
B: Seven is OK for me. 七點對我來說可以。
? 我很樂意。I'd be delighted.
同類表達 I'd love to.
對話 A: Hey. Do you want to go to see a movie with me? 嘿,你想和我一起去看電影嗎?
B: I'd be delighted. 我很樂意。
? 我會按時到。I'll be there on time.
對話 A: Do you want to come to my birthday party tomorrow? 明天你愿意來參加我的生日聚會嗎?
B: I'd be glad to. When will it start? 我很樂意。什么時候開始?
A: At six o'clock. 六點開始。
B: I'll be there on time. 我會按時到的。
? 抱歉,我有約了。Sorry, I have an appointment.
同類表達 Sorry, I have plans for tonight. 抱歉,我今晚有安排了。
? 另找時間可以嗎?How about a rain check?
同類表達 Some other time. 再找其他時間吧。
? 要我開車去接你嗎?Shall I come to pick you up?
? 下次吧。Maybe next time.
對話 A: Can you come tomorrow? 明天你能來嗎?
B: Sorry. Maybe next time. 抱歉,下次吧。