? 我不知道該怎么辦。 I don't know what to do.
同類表達 I'm at a loss as to what to do. 我真不知該怎么辦。
What am I supposed to do? 我該怎么辦?
? 這下可麻煩了。We are in trouble.
對話 A: We can't finish our proposal in time. 我們不能按時完成計劃了。
B: Now we are in trouble. 這下可麻煩了。
? 那很麻煩。It's a hassle.
同類表達 It's a pain in the neck.
It has a lot of trouble.
對話 A: Do you like the new computer system? 你喜歡這種新計算機系統(tǒng)嗎?
B: No, it's a hassle. 不喜歡,它很費勁。
? 這真是個難題。It's really a difficult problem.
對話 A: What should we do? 我們該怎么辦?
B: I don't know. It's really a difficult problem. 我不知道。這真是個難題。
? 我不知道說什么才好。I don't know what to say.
對話 A: I don't know what to say. 我不知道說什么才好。
B: I also can't understand his meaning. 我也不理解他的意思。
? 這下可難住我了。You got me.
對話 A: I do not know. You got me. 我不知道,這下可難住我了。
B: Let's go to ask Tom. He is an expert. 讓我們去問問湯姆吧,他是專家。
? 你自作自受。You asked for it.
對話 A: I'm so upset. I don't get ready for the exam. 我很緊張,我考試還沒有準備好呢。
B: Oops! You asked for it. 哎喲!你自作自受。
A: I have realized my mistake. 我認識到自己的錯誤了。
? 這正是難點。That's the hardest part.
對話 A: We have to decide what to do. 我們得決定做什么。
B: That's the hardest part. 這正是難點。
? 我感到內疚。I feel guilty.
同類表達 I feel bad about it.
I feel terrible.
對話 A: I feel guilty. I was mean. 我太刻薄了,我感到很內疚。
B: Don't worry about it. 不必為那事?lián)牧恕?/p>
? 你看起來很困惑。You look puzzled.
對話 A: You look puzzled. 你看起來很困惑。
B: I can't understand this machine. 我弄不明白這臺機器。