暮光之城4.破曉下 精彩對白
1.It is just happening. 終于盼來了。
2. You just have to break them in. 你只要練習下就好了
-----I have been breaking them in for 3 days. 我都練了3天了
e.g. The new shoes are really stiff. You will have to break them in before they feelcomfortable
新鞋子還很硬,你必須先把它們穿軟才會比較舒服。
3. I’m thinking it is just a little much,you know? 我覺得這有點過了,不是嗎?
4. I know, i look hot. 我知道我看起來很精神/帥。
5. You‘re having second thoughts? 你有其它想法了?
6. Charlie, get in here. Charlie,快過來。
7. I am happy for you. 我真替你高興。
8. Afraid I will trash your party?
擔心我會搞砸你的派對?/擔心我會踢場子?trsh v. 搞垮 n.垃圾
9. Are you out of mind? 你瘋了嗎?
10. You‘ve done us a great service, Jacob. Jacob,你已經幫了我們大忙了。
11. You've played us! 你耍我們!
婚禮上的對白:
神父:
Ladies and gentlemen, we're gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Please repeat after me.
女士們,先生們,在這大喜的日子里,我們歡聚一堂,共同見證這對新人的結合。請跟我說。
M:"I, Edward Cullen. Take you, Bella Swan" 我,Edward Cullen. 將與你,Bella Swan.
"To have and to hold" 永結同心
F: For better or for worse 不論好壞
M:For richer or for poorer 不論富有或貧窮
F:In sickness and in health 不論疾病與健康
M:To love 都將彼此相愛
F: To cherish. As long as we both shall live. 互相珍惜。直到永遠
M:I do. 我愿意
F:I do. 我愿意
M&F: I love you.
婚禮上Edward媽媽的話:
Iould like to thank Renee and Chalie, for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives.
We will cherish and protect her forever. 我想謝謝Renee和Chalie,讓這么出色的人來到人間,來到我們身邊。我們會永遠珍惜她,保護她。
Edward:
1.It is an extradinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to.
非同尋常的是能遇見一個你能敞開心扉的人
2. They will accept you for what you are.
他們會接受你的一切。
3. I have been waiting what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am.
我等了很長時間,才能超越自己
4. With Bella, I feel like I can finally begin.
有了Bella,我才感到人生終于可以開始了。
5. No measure of time with you will be long enough, but let us start with forever.
跟你在一起的時光永遠嫌不夠,但讓我們從永遠開始
婚禮上的插曲歌名是《fightless bird》,很好聽的一首歌。