https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0000/529/53.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
SCENE② B 在唐的酒吧里
【你得再積極一些】
Herbert: Wasn't sending her the music obvious enough?
赫伯特: 我把音樂寄給她還不夠明顯嗎?
Don: You have to be more 1) aggressive than that.
唐: 你得再積極一些。
Herbert: Hey! I'm not as 2) suave as you are. One wrong move, and it's over.
赫伯特: 嘿!我不像你那么會獻殷勤。我只要走錯一步就玩完了。
Don: It's time for you to do something BIG.
唐: 你也該有些大動作了。
Herbert: And make a fool of myself?
赫伯特: 然后讓自己出洋相?
Don: You have to try. Isn't Rose worth it?
唐: 你得試試看。難道柔絲不值得你一試嗎?
語言詳解
A: The studio is aggressively promoting their new movie.
那個電影公司正在積極地促銷他們的新電影。
B: That's probably because it's not any good.
那八成是因為那電影毫無看頭。
【It's time for... ……的時候到了】
當你要提議去做一件事的時候,就可以用這句話。
A: I'm tired of looking at these thunder thighs.
我受不了我的超級象腿了。
B: Then it's time for you to join a health club.
那你該去參加健身俱樂部了。
1) aggressive (a.) 積極的,有干勁的
2) suave (a.) 殷勤的