Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?
前臺:皇家酒店,我能為您服務嗎?
John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?
約翰:我想訂一個房間,五月2號到4號,請問你們還有空房嗎?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
前臺:還有空房。您需要什么樣的房間?
John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
約翰:我想要一個可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.
前臺:沒問題,先生。
John: How much will that be?
約翰:價格如何?
Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.
前臺:每晚400元。
John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.
約翰:價格有點高。我聽說你們酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
前臺:是的,但打折期昨天就結(jié)束了。很抱歉。
John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
約翰:我明白了。那么你們是否還有其他便宜一點的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.
前臺:沒有了,先生。到目前為止,這是最便宜的套房。
John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
約翰:那好吧,我就預定它了。順便問一下,房價是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
前臺:是的,包括早餐?,F(xiàn)在我能問一下您的名字嗎?
John: My name is John Deep.
約翰:我叫John Deep。
Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?
前臺:您能拼一下嗎?
John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
約翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?
前臺:謝謝。另外您預計在此停留多久?
John: Three nights, from May 2 .
約翰:三天,五月2號開始。
Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.
前臺:好的。我們的登記時間是在下午一點鐘之后。靜候您的光臨。
John: Thank you.
約翰:謝謝。