老實說
So... does that mean all those times you spoke before you weren't being honest?
所以……這難道意味著你沒有以“老實說……”開頭的時候你都在跑火車?
2. Needless to say
不用說……
If you don't need to say it, then why are you saying it?
如果你不需要這么講,干嘛還要這么說?
3. Here's the thing
事情是這樣的……
There is no thing. Just say what you need to say.
這里沒有什么事情,就把你要說的痛快說出來!
4. I'm just saying
我只是想說
Thanks for trying to make your insult less insulting. It didn't work though.
謝謝你試圖讓你的侮辱變得不那么有損人味兒。不過這并不起效哦。
5. This person really needs no introduction.
這個人真的不用多做介紹了。
And yet you still go on to introduce them...
但是你還是要介紹他們呀……
6. It goes without saying,but...
無需多說,但是……
Well, obviously it does go with saying it, because you feel the need to say it.
嗯哼,很顯然你要這么說,因為你感覺有必要說。
7. But that as it may
即使如此……
Come on, now. Just spit it out.
臥槽,就現(xiàn)在。大聲說出來!