What? Are you serious?
啊?這是真的嗎?
I can't believe it.
真是難以置信。
2. 一個你不太熟悉的人去世了,你從另一個跟TA也不太熟悉的人那兒聽到這個噩耗:
A: Hey, did you hear about Jack Green?
那個,你知道杰克·格林嗎?
B: What about him?
他咋了?
A: Well, he passed away.
呃,他去世了。
B: Oh, that's horrible!
唉,太不幸了!
你也可以說:
That's too bad.
太糟糕了。
Oh, that's terrible news.
唉,真是個噩耗啊。
3. 如果跟你說這個消息的人,與去世的人是朋友或親屬關系,那么你在回應時應盡量表現出一定的情感:
Oh my God, I'm so sorry.
天哪,太遺憾了。
Oh, no. No. She's gone? I can't believe it.
唉,這個,她就這么去了?太難以置信了。
4. 你也可以進一步安慰對方:
I'm here for you.
希望我能幫上點忙。
If there's anything I can do, please ask.
如果有需要我的地方,你盡管開口。
I can't imagine what you're going through right now.
我知道你這段日子肯定要難受死了。