1) How many persons, please?
請問有幾位呢?
2) Where would you prefer to sit?
您喜歡坐在哪里?
3) I’ll show you to y our table.
我來為您領位。
4) This way, please.
這邊請。
5) Is this table fine? /How about this table?
這張臺如何?
6) A waiter/waitress will come soon to take your order.
服務員很快會來為您寫菜單。
7) Do you have a meal voucher/ breakfast voucher?
您有餐券/早餐券嗎?
迎接有預訂的客人
1) Do you have a reservation?
請問您有預訂嗎?
2) May I have your name ,please?
請問您貴姓?
3) We are expecting you.
我們正恭候您的光臨。
4) I’m afraid the table you reserved is not ready yet.
恐怕您預訂的餐位還沒有準備好。
5) I’m afraid that we let another guest sit at your table since you did not arrive at the reserved time.
因為您沒有按照預訂的時間來,所以我們將座位安排給另外一位客人了。
6) Would you mind waiting until it is free or would you prefer another table?
您介意等會兒嗎?或者您去另外一桌好嗎?
請客人稍后
1) We can seat you very soon.
我們很快就會安排您入座。
2) It may take about 15 minutes.
可能需要 15 分鐘才有空位。
3) Could you wait for another 5 minutes, please?
您再等 5 分鐘好嗎?
4) Could you wait in line until a table is free, please?
請您排隊等空位好嗎?
5) I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉讓您久等了。
6) I’m afraid this table is reserved for 7 p.m..
恐怕這張餐臺有人已經預訂了,7 點就來。
希望小編的分享對你有所幫助哦!