帶上自己去約會,
and said i'm looking grand,
我將去尋找酒店。
and when i got my courage up
當我鼓起勇氣,
i asked to hold my hand.
我要牽起自己的手。
i took me to a restaurant
我?guī)ё约鹤哌M一個飯店,
and then a movie show.
電影正在播放。
i put my arm around me
我用自己的胳膊摟著自己。
in the most secluded row.
在最隱蔽處排著隊。
i whispered sweetly in my ear
我在自己的耳邊喃喃自語,
of happiness and bliss,
帶著快樂與幸福,
and then i almost slapped me
我?guī)缀跻蜃约海?/p>
when i tried to steal a kiss.
當我試圖竊取一個吻。
then afterwards i walked me home
之后,我便回家了。
and since i'm so polite
因為我非常有禮貌,
i thanked me for a perfect date
我感謝自己給了一個完美的日子,
and wished myself goodnight.
希望我自己晚安。
there's just one little problem
這僅僅只是一個小問題,
and it kind of hurts my pride.
它傷害了我的自大,
myself would not invite me in
我自己不會邀請我進來,
so now i'm locked outside!
所以我現(xiàn)在被鎖在了外面!