Setion 5, Making sure you understand.
不太確定對方意思的時候
Hi,Maggy, Did you hear about David?
你有沒有聽說過戴維的事???
About David, No, I didn’t hear anything.
戴維的事,沒有,我什么都沒聽說。
You know, about David and new boss.
你知道的嗎,就是戴維和他新老板的事啊。
Sorry,I don’t quite follow you.
對不起,我不太懂你的意思。
Well, I hear David have been fired.這個嗎?
我聽說戴維被炒魷魚了。
Oh,that is a shame. He is really hard working.
那真是太可惜了,他工作還挺認真的呢!
詳細解說:
1.Did you hear about David?
你有沒有聽說戴維的事?
2.You know, about David and new boss.
你知道的嗎,就是戴維和他新老板的事啊。
3.I don’t quite follow you.
我不懂你的意思.同義詞句。
I am not with you.
我不懂你的意思.
I don’t quite understand.
我不懂你的意思.
I am not sure understand.
我不懂你的意思.
4.He is really hard working.
他工作很認真.