5.Thank You Very Much for Inviting Us
謝謝你的盛情邀請
A: Excuse me, Kim? It’s getting late, so I’m afraid we’ll have to be leaving.
對不起,金姆,時間不早了,我想我們該走了。
B: Oh, so early? It seems like you just got here!
哦,這么快就走???你們好像才來呀!
A: Well, I’ve got to get up and drive to the airport for an eight o’clock plane tomorrow. We’ve really had a wonderful time, Kim. Thank you very much for inviting us.
我明天早上要開車去機場趕8點鐘的飛機。我們今晚在這里玩得很開心,金姆。謝謝你的盛情邀請。
B: Say, Sara, why don’t we meet downtown for lunch some day next week? We could talk more then.
喂,莎拉,我們何不下周找個時間在城里一起吃頓午飯?那時我們可以多聊一聊。
A: I’d love to!
好??!
B: I’ve heard the Hilton has delicious seafood.
我聽說希爾頓的海鮮不錯。
A: Oh! That sounds wonderful. I love seafood.
噢!太好了,我喜歡吃海鮮。
B: I’ll give you a call later on and we can decide the time.
我回頭給你電話再確定時間。
A: Well, it’s been a fantastic evening. Again, thank you very much.
好的,我們今晚過得很愉快。再次感謝你。
B: It was my pleasure having you.
你的到來是我的榮幸。
A: I’ll look forward to your phone call.
我會等你電話的。
B: Thanks again. Good night.
再次感謝。晚安。
A: Good night.
晚安。
口語要素
★ I’m afraid we’ll have to be leaving. 我想我該走了。
★ It seems like you just got here? 你好像才來呀!
★ Thank you very much for inviting us. 謝謝你的盛情邀請。
★ I’d love to! 好??!
★ That sounds wonderful. 太好了。
★ It was my pleasure having you. 你的到來是我的榮幸。