676. It’s not very exciting to wait in line at the post office.
在郵局排著隊等可不是什么好玩的事情。
677. I’ve got to mail this stuff for my boss.
我必須幫我老板把這東西郵寄了。
678. It’s just a letter to my mother.
只是封給我媽媽的信。
679. I need to have this package air mailed.
我必須航空郵寄這包裹。
680. I’ve been expecting a package that should have been here two weeks ago.
我在等一個包裹,這個包裹兩個星期前就應該到了。
681. How much more does express mail cost?
特快專遞要多花多少錢?
682. Can I get insurance on this package?
這包裹能保險嗎?
683. I need to change my mailing address.
我需要更改我的郵政地址。
684. This package weighs 11 ounces.
這件包裹重11盎司。
685. That’s the box of out-of-town mail.
那是外地信件郵箱。
686. How much for a book of stamps?
一本集郵冊多少錢?
687. Can I get a postcard here?
這兒有明信片嗎?
688. Is there a supervisor that I can speak with?
我能找一位主管談談嗎?
689. I like these new stamps.
我喜歡這些新郵票。
690. Can I apply for a passport here?
我能在這申請護照嗎?
【生詞解讀】
1. stuff [] n. 物品;東西
2. package [] n. 包裹;包
3. address [] n. 住址;地址
4. weigh [] v. 有......重量;稱起來
5. stamp [] n. 郵票
6. postcard [] n. 明信片
7. supervisor [] n. 監(jiān)督人;管理人;指導者