856. I have to take a break for a second.
我必須休息一下。
857. When I was running, I twisted my ankle.
我跑步的時候扭到了腳踝。
858. Just don’t neglect an injury.
別忽視了傷口。
859. That was a good game we played.
那場比賽我們打得不錯。
860. We’re in the middle of a game.
我們正在比賽。
861. He’s playing too rough.
他打得太猛了。
862. We can still win this game.
我們還是能贏得這場比賽。
863. We need to start playing hard.
我們必須開始艱苦比賽了。
864.You guys are getting lazy.
你們這些家伙太懶了。
865. That referee is blind.
那個裁判簡直是瞎了眼。
866. I can’t believe I dropped that pass.
我簡直不相信,傳過來的球我竟然沒有接住。
867. If it keeps raining, we’ll have to stop the game.
如果雨繼續(xù)下的話,我們就必須終止比賽了。
868. I think he was out of bounds.
我想他出界了。
869. That goal was pure luck.
那個球純屬運氣。
870. Who has the ball?
誰拿到了球?
【生詞解讀】
1. ankle [] n. 踝;足踝
2. neglect [] v. 忽視;忽略
3. referee [] n. (籃球、足球、拳擊等的)裁判員
4. bounds [] n. 界限
5. pure [] adj. 完全的;十足的