886. You’re always on the phone with your mom for hours.
你總是同你媽媽打電話,一打就是幾個小時。
887. I’m not dressed.
我還沒有穿好衣服呢。
888. I need you to do me one more favor.
我需要你再幫我一個忙。
889. It’s becoming really messy in there.
那兒變得一團糟。
890. It’s your turn to cut the grass.
該輪到你除草了。
891. I’ll take the dog out for a walk.
我把狗帶出去遛一遛。
892. You need to clean the floor this afternoon.
你今天下午需要掃地。
893. The refrigerator light isn’t working.
冰箱的燈壞了。
894. We’re almost out of toothpaste.
我們的牙膏快要用完了。
895. I just want to relax and watch TV after work.
下班后我只想看電視,放松放松。
896. What’s for dinner tonight?
今天晚餐吃什么?
897. I don’t feel like cooking tonight.
我今晚不想做飯。
898. I spent most of the afternoon taking a nap.
我下午的大部分時間都在打盹。
899. Your parents are coming over for dinner tomorrow.
你父母明天來吃晚飯。
900. Have you met our new neighbors across the street?
你見過我們街對面的新鄰居嗎?
【生詞解讀】
1. favor [] n. 善意的行為;恩惠
2. messy [] adj. 混亂的
3. refrigerator [] n. 冰箱;雪柜;冷藏室
4. toothpaste [] n. 牙膏
5. neighbor [] n. 鄰居;鄰近的人