今天的這段對話,在討論海灘,
你為什么喜歡去海灘?除了沖浪還做什么
來聽今天的講解:
A:Trevor, do you like the beach?
Trevor,你喜歡海灘嗎?
B:I love the beach. The beach is great.
我喜歡海灘,那很棒。
A:OK. Why do you love the beach?
是啊。你為什么喜歡它呢?
B:It's nice fresh air, beautiful water, you can play in the sand, and myhobbyis surfing, so I like to go surfing.
那有相當不錯的新鮮空氣,還有美麗的海水,而且你可以在沙子上玩耍。我的愛好是沖浪,自然很喜歡去。
A:Oh..nice. How often do you go surfing?
哦,那很好。你多長時間沖一次浪?
B:I try to go as often as possible, usually every weekend.
我試圖盡可能經(jīng)常去,通常是一周一次。
A:OK. When do you go to the beach? Saturday? Sunday?
好的。那你都是什么時候去呢?周六?周日?
B:Usually early on a Saturday morning. Try tobeatthe crowds.
通常是周六的早上。試著避開高峰期。
A:OK. What do you do at the beachbesidessurfing?
好。那你除了沖浪還做什么呢?
B:Oh, just relax on the sand, watch the people, maybe have a swim, throw a frisbee.
恩,就是躺在沙灘上休息,看看周圍的人,有可能會去游個泳,扔扔飛盤。
A:OK.
好的。
B:Things like that!
做些類似的事兒!
A:How long have you been surfing?
你沖浪多久了?
B:Since I was ten years old.
我十歲的時候就開始了。
A:Wow, since you were ten. That's great! -- What do you take to the beach, when you go?
哇,自打十歲啊。太棒了!每次你去海灘的時候都帶些什么啊?
B:A towel, and my hat, mysun screen, my surfboard, wetsuit, some food and water, and maybe a radio.
一條浴巾,遮陽帽,太陽鏡,沖浪板,還有些食物和水,還有可能會帶一個收音機。
A:OK. Now, you are from Australia. How are the beaches different in Australia than Japan?
好。你來自澳大利亞。那你覺得澳大利亞的海灘和日本的相比有什么不同嗎?
B:The beaches are much bigger and white sand, clean water, very nice.
那兒的海灘更大一些,還有白色的沙灘,清澈的海水,總之很不錯。
A:OK. Well, sounds good. Thanks a lot Trevor.
恩恩,聽起來很不錯啊。非常感謝。
B:OK.Catch you later.
好的。待會見。