https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/學校里面的房子怎么樣除了每月的房租.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論租房,
學校里面的房子怎么樣?除了每月的房租還要付水電費嗎
來聽今天的講解:
A: what's your apartment like?
你租的房子怎么樣?
B: it's furnished two bedroom flat in a three-story building on campus.
在學校里面,是個三層樓里的兩居室,有家具。
A: what is it like living in on-campus housing?
學校里面的房子怎么樣?
B: it's not as bad as I thought it would be. The freshmen that live nearby are really loud, especially on the weekends. But, the rent is much cheaper than private housing, so it's worth it.
比我想象的要好一點。住在附近的大一新生有點吵,尤其是周末。但是房租比外面的私人住宅要便宜得多,算是物有所值。
A: did you have to pay a deposit?
要付押金嗎?
B: no, but we do have to pay 9 months rent in 6 months, so for the first months we pay 1/2 month's rent each month.
不需要,但是我們得在本年里付清9個月的房租,相當于在前半年里每月各付一個半月的租金。
A: do you have to pay utilities on top of your monthly rent?
你除了每月的房租還要付水電費嗎?
B: no, it's all included. Besides, students don't have to pay council tax, so we're saving quitea bit of money by living here.
不用,都是含在租金里的。而且,學生不用付房租稅,所以說我們住在這兒又省下一筆錢。
A: how long is your contract for?
你的合同什么時候到期?
B: that's the bad thing---the contract ends in June, so we'll have to find a new apartment soon.
這是最糟糕的事---合同6月就到期了,所以我們馬上還得另找房子。
A: have you started looking again yet?
你現(xiàn)在已經開始找了嗎?
B: not yet. I'm hoping we'll be able to find something cheap once all the students leave the city for the summer.
還沒呢。我希望到了夏天學生們一放暑假就都離開這兒了,到時候能找個便宜的房子。
A: Good luck!
祝你好運吧。