https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/需要去巴塞羅那待一個星期境外旅游購買機票.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論購買機票,
需要去巴塞羅那待一個星期,境外旅游購買機票的注意事項
來聽今天的講解:
A:hello. Where are you headed today?
嗨.您今天要去什么地方?
B:I'm off to Barcelona for a week.
我要到巴塞羅那那待一個星期.
A:do you have your passport with you?
您帶護照了嗎?
B:yes, here you go. I don't need a visa to go to Spain, do I?
帶了,在這兒.我去西班牙不需要簽證,對吧?
A:fortunately for you, you don't. Next time, if you have any questions about visas, you should try to find out before you get to the airport.
您很走運,的確不需要.不過,下次您要是再有什么關于簽證的疑問,應該在到機場之前就問清楚.
B:that's good advice.
這是個好建議.
A:would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?
您想要靠窗的位子還是靠走廊的?
B:are there any seats available by the emergency exits?
靠近緊急出口的位子還有嗎?
A:let me see here…yes, there's one left.
我查一下…有,還有一個.
B:ok. I'll take that one then.
好的,我就要這個了.
A:alright. How many pieces of luggage are you checking in?
好的.您有幾件行李?
B:I like to travel light so I just have this one.
我喜歡輕裝簡形,所以只帶了一件.
A:if that's your only piece of luggage, it is small enough to carry on with you. Would you like to do that so you don't have to wait in luggage reclaim once you arrive?
如果只帶了一件行李的話,這個箱子符合隨機行李商務規(guī)格.您愿意隨身帶著它登機嗎?這樣到港之后,您就不用去行李托運處取行李了.
B:yes, please. That's a fantastic idea. Which gate do I need to go to?
好的,謝謝.著真是個好主意.我一會兒去幾號口登機?
A:you're here a bit early, so check the departure screens in the waiting area in about a half hour. Here's your boarding pass. Enjoy your flight!
您到得有點早,可以提前半小時去候機室查看離港的屏幕.這是您的登機牌.祝您旅途愉快!