https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/坐飛機總是暈機如何跟其他人商量換座位.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論坐飛機,
坐飛機總是暈機,如何跟其他人商量換座位
來聽今天的講解:
A: finally we're on board!
終于上飛機了??!
B: yes. It was so crowded. I'm worn-out. Let's find our seats.
是啊,真擠,累死我了,先找座位吧。
A: are they window seats or aisle seats?
是靠窗的還是靠過道的座啊?
B: let me see… yes, one window seat and one aisle.
我看看,一個靠窗,一個靠過道。
A: ok. But can I trede my seat with you? I prefer the one near the window. I'm a terrible flyer. I always get airsick and can never relax until after I've landed.
好的。但是我能和你一起坐三層嗎?我更喜歡靠窗的。我是一個糟糕的飛機乘客。我總是暈機,直到著陸后才能放松。
B: that's fine. I'd like to be on the aisle anyway. It's easier to get in and out.
沒問題,我正好想挨著過道呢,進出方便。
A: thanks. Where shall we put our luggage?
太好了,謝謝!行李放哪里???
B: I think the smaller carry-on bag can go in the overhead compartment, and the others can go under the seat.
小的隨身包就放上面的行李架上,其他的放座位底下吧。
A: good idea.
好的。
B: don't forget to keep the seat belt on.
別忘了系好安全帶。
A: ok. Hope it's a pleasant trip.
嗯,希望旅途順利。
B: yes!
是啊!
A: and no hijackers.
可別碰上劫機的。
B: oh, you have too wild of an imagination.
哦,你想得太多了。