https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/朋友在生日聚會中做了什么讓你討厭的事.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論抱怨他人,
朋友在生日聚會中做了什么讓你討厭的事
來聽今天的講解:
A: Do you want to go with me to Ellen's house?
你想和我一起去愛倫家嗎?
B: Not on your life. After her behavior at my party, I don't even want to see her again.
我才不去呢。自從她上次在我的聚會上那樣表現以后,我就再也不想見到她了。
A: Why not? What did she do?
為什么呢?她做了什么?
B: Well, it was very late and my neighbors complained several times about the noise.
哦,那天已經很晚了,鄰居們都嫌我們吵,抱怨了好幾次。
A: Why didn't you ask everyone to quiet down?
那你為什么不讓大家安靜點兒呢?
B: I did. But every time I turned the music down, Ellen walked over to the stereo and turned the music up. When I asked people not to dance, she even said I was a terrible host. I was so fed up with her that I finally showed her to the door.
我說了。可是每次我把音樂聲關小,愛倫都要走過來把音樂調大。當到我告訴客人不要跳舞時,她居然說我是一個很糟糕的主人。我受不了她了,最后我把她掃地出門了。
A: Really? I never heard about all this. When did it happen?
真的嗎?我還從來沒有聽過這事呢,什么時候的事兒?
B: Last year, at my birthday party.
去年,在我的生日聚會。
A: A year ago? I think you should let bygones be bygones.
一年前?我覺得過去的事就讓它過去吧。
B: Maybe.
也是吧。