https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/在咖啡店想喝什么咖啡有什么方法不.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論咖啡,
在咖啡店想喝什么咖啡?有什么方法不叫服務員也能點單
來聽今天的講解:
A: Thanks for taking me shopping, Dad. Let's stop in this cozy little cafe , and I'll buy you a cup of your favorite Joe.
爸爸,謝謝你帶我來買東西。咱們在這家舒適的小咖啡店坐一下,然后我請你喝一杯你最愛的咖啡。
B: Thanks, Joey. I've been here a few times before. They make a good espresso.
謝謝你,喬伊。我來過這兒幾次,他們家的濃縮咖啡很棒。
A: So you want an espresso?
所以你要來杯濃縮咖啡嗎?
B: Actually, this time I might try the industrial-strength Turkish coffee.
實際上,這次我可能要試試超濃的土耳其咖啡。
A: Oh, I tried one of those once. It was too bitter for my liking. It left a nasty aftertaste.
我喝過一次,我覺得他太苦澀了,喝完后在嘴里留下很難聞的氣味。
B: In that case, I'll have a short black.
如果那樣的話,我要點濃縮咖啡。
A: I'll have a decaf. Otherwise, I won't be able to sleep tonight. Shall I call over the waiter and place our order?
我要點無咖啡因的咖啡。不然,今晚我會很難入眠。我叫服務員來幫我們點單嗎?
B: Oh, I never ordered. I usually just yawn at the waiter.
我從不點單,我通常就只是對著服務員打哈欠。
A: Really! Why?
真的!為什么?
B: They say a yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
他們的說法是,打哈欠是對咖啡無聲的訴求。