https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/出遠門前行李打包時需要注意什么.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論打包行李,
出遠門前行李打包時需要注意什么
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hi, Jack. Can you give me a hand to pack the luggage for my trip?
嗨,杰克,你可以幫我把我要去旅行的行李打包嗎?
B: Of course. I'll be glad to lend a helping hand.
沒問題,能幫到你我很開心。
A: Should I put my laptop and recharger in the suitcase or carry-on bag?
我該把我的筆記本電腦和充電器放進我的手提箱,還是隨身行李箱呢?
B: You don't want to pay for excess baggage, so put them in your carry-on bag.
你不會想付行李箱超重費的,所以把它們放進你的隨身行李箱吧。
A: Will they make the hand luggage too heavy for me to carry?
他們會不會讓我的隨身行李箱變得太重,讓我很難攜帶呢?
B: No way! You're strong enough.
一點都不會,你夠壯的。
A: Great. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.
很好,謝謝你的幫忙,我非常感激。
B: You're welcome! Don't hesitate to ask if you need any more help.
不客氣,如果你還有需要任何協(xié)助,別猶豫開口問我。
A: Well, there is one more thing. Can you carry my hand luggage out to the taxi?
還有一件事,你可以幫我把我的手提行李箱提到出租車上嗎?
B: Okay, but you'll need to help me.
好的,但是你要幫我一下。
A: Why?
為什么?
B: Because I'm not strong enough.
因為我不夠強壯。