https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/即將返回生活的地方如何跟朋友告別.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論告別,
即將返回生活的地方,如何跟朋友告別
來聽今天的講解:
A:I want to say goodbye to everyone.
我想向各位告別。
B:You're leaving so soon.When are you off?
你這么快就走啊。你什么時候動身?
A:I'm catching the 9.15 train tomorrow morning.
我要趕明天早上9:15的火車。
B:How about I come and see you off?
那我來送你怎么樣?
A:You really don't need to.
你真的不用這么麻煩。
B:Ok.I'll miss you.I hope we can see each other again soon.
好吧。我會想你的。希望我們很快就能再見面。
A:I hope so,too.Thank you.Lily.Thank you for everything.
我也希望如此。謝謝你。莉莉。謝謝你為我所做的一切。
B:You're welcome.
不客氣。
A:Please say goodbye to the rest of the family for me.
請代我向你家里的其他人道別。
B:Ok.Take care,and I hope you have a good journey.
好的,多加保重。祝你路途愉快。
A:Thank you.Remember to look me up if you're ever in Washington.
謝謝。如果你來華盛頓,要記得來看我。
B:Of couse.I will.
當(dāng)然了,我會的。
A:Goodbye then.Thanks again for everything.
那么再見了。再次感謝你所做的一切。