36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你們愿意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll need.
那我們會心中有數(shù),知道你們需要什么了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
46 Thank you for your cooperation.
謝謝您的合作。