(1)
A: We’re out of one item on your order.
你訂的貨里有一項我們沒有了。
B: Do you have any suggestions?
你說怎么辦?
A: We can give you a better one at the same price.
我們可以給你更好的一種,價錢一樣。
B: Good. Go ahead and do that.
好啊,就這么辦。
(2)
A: Can we substitute the j-123 for the j113?
以J-123來替代J-113,可以嗎?
B: Is the price the same?
價錢一樣嗎?
A: Yes, just the same.
一樣。
B: That will be alright with us.
那就可以。
(3)
A: Our order specified "no substitutions".
我們訂單上特別載明了“拒收替代品”。
B: We were out of the part you needed.
你要的那種零件我們沒有貨了。
A: We just can’t use this one, it won’t work.
這種的我們就是不能用,行不通的。
B: I see, we’ll have it picked up, in that case.
哦,我明白了,這樣子的話,我們就把它挑出來。