A: Wow, you fixed my computer in less than 10 minutes. You’re good.
哇! 你不到十分鐘就把我的計算機修好了! 你真棒!
B: Yep. I just kick ass.
是的! 我就是了不起!
Buy that相信
I don't think she'll buy that. She wasn't born yesterday, you know.
我想她不會相信的。你知道,她不是那么容易上當。
There you go! 你說的對.
A: It’s so beautiful, I definitely will come back again. B: There you go!
所以這個 There yougo 就表示我贊成你說的話, 你說的沒錯的意思.
Without further ado
這句我們在YouTube視頻里經常聽到,在切入正題之前,有時會用這么一句"Without further ado, let's get started."這句話的意思就類似于“廢話少說,讓我們開始吧。”
That’ll be the day.那絕不可能/哪有這樣的事
這句話表示的意思類似于"That’s impossible!"或者"It can’t be true!",說話人在說這句話時表達的是一種強烈的否定。
Probably. It’s still up in the air.大概吧,但還不確定。
另外 "It’s up in the air." 比較俏皮的翻法就是: "八字還沒一撇呢!" 例如別人問你, "Are you dating Jennifer now?" (你跟 Jennifer 開始在約會了嗎?) 你就可以答, "It’s up in the air." (八字還沒一撇呢!)
Okay. Just checking.好吧,我只是隨囗問問。
這句話應該屬于比較常用的句子了。
Same here.我也是.
這句話相當于, "So do I."和" 和 "So do I." ,但比那些聽起來要洋氣一點。
I figure我猜/我覺得
I figure that our business should be able to break even in about a year。
我猜我們的生意應該約一年就可以打平。
Who do you think you are?你以為你是誰啊?
A: You shouldn’t talk to your children that way.
你不該這么跟你的孩子們說話。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以為你是誰啊?管好自己的事吧。
還有那些和out相關的短語
1. Snap out of it. 快別這樣了
2. He finally came out of the closet. 他終于出柜了
3. I’m totally worn out.我真累壞了
4. It just didn’t work out between us. 我們就是不合適
5. I’ve got it all planned out.我都計劃好了
6. Knock yourself out. 請隨意別客氣