feel摸
Your dress is so pretty! 你的裙子真漂亮!
Thank you. It’s silk. Feel it! 謝謝。是真絲的。摸摸看!
stroke撫摸
Do you know how to calm down Hegrid’s The Monster Book of Monsters? You need to stroke the spine! 你知道怎樣讓海格的《妖怪們的妖怪書》淡定下來嗎?你需要撫摸書脊!
caress愛撫
mushy gushy膩歪
Aw! This is so romantic! 啊!好浪漫啊!
What are you reading? 你在看什么呢?
Twilight. Listen to this: Edward softly caressed Bella’s face… 暮光之城。聽這段:愛德華溫柔地撫摸貝拉的面頰……
Ew! I hate reading romantic books! 呃!我討厭這種言情小說!
Then he caressed her arms…… 然后他愛撫她的雙臂……
Ew! Stop it! So mushy gushy! 呃!別讀了!太膩歪了!
pet 撫摸
petting zoo 愛畜動物園
In the US, petting zoos are very popular with kids. There are all kinds of tamed animals for kids to pet: sheep, bunnies, ducks, and even llamas! Llamas are my favorite! 美國的愛畜動物園很受孩子歡迎。愛畜動物園里有各種各樣的溫順的動物供孩子撫摸:綿羊,兔子,鴨子,甚至還有羊駝。我最喜歡羊駝了!