26.Invitation
26.邀請
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表達法
1.A:I'd very much like you to come to our dinner party.
1.A:我很希望你來參加我們的宴會。
B:Thank you. I'd like to very much.
B:謝謝你。我很愿意。
2.A:Shall we have a drink at this restaurant?
2.A:我們在這家餐館喝一杯好嗎?
B:I'd like nothing better.
B:再好沒有了。
3.A:We're having a party this weekend. Will you join us?
3.A:本周末我們要舉行一次聚會。你來參加嗎?
B:With pleasure.
B:好的。
4.A:Would you like to attend our wedding ceremony?
4.A:你愿意來參加我們的婚禮嗎?
B:I would very much. Thank you.
B:我很愿意。謝謝你。
5.A:You will come to have dinner with us, won't you?
5.A:你來同我們一起進餐,怎么樣?
B:That would be very nice.
B:那太好了。
The Informal Expressions
非正式場合表達法
Why don't you come on a holiday with us ?
你干嗎不同我們一起度假呢?
You must join us for lunch.
你一定要和我們一起吃午飯。
Come and see me next Friday.
下星期五來看我吧。
That sounds like a very nice idea.
這個主意聽上去挺不錯。
I'd love to.
我很樂意。
The Formal Expressions
正式場合表達法
Could we have the honor of your presence at the meeting?
可否請您光臨本次會議?
If you could manage, we'd like you to attend our speech contest on Thursday morning.
如果你能安排的話,我們想請您參加星期四上午的演講比賽。
May we have the pleasure of your company at dinner?
我們可以請您一起進餐嗎?
We'd be delighted to accept your invitation.
我們很高興接受您的邀請。
I'd love to, but my father's going to call at me.
我很想去,可是我的父親要來看我。