Who'd have thought your tastes were so provincial? 誰能想到你的品味這么爛俗呢
Do you want Pierce or not? - Yes - 你還想要Pierce么- 想
I'm meeting him at a ball. Tonight. 我會在今晚的舞會跟他見面
You know you'll have to wear a wire? 你知道你得帶對講機吧?
Hello Madam 歡迎 女士
"She's moving toward the southeast corner" "她正前往東南角"
Where've you been? 你去哪了
I thought you'd never get here. 我還以為你永遠不會來了
Really? 是么
"So tell me" 當然
Is that our man? 這是目標么
How could you be so sure I was coming? 那你怎么確定我會來呢
I just knew it. 我就是知道
Fate wouldn't bring me to an evening like this with no reason. 命運把我安排在這樣一個夜晚 必有其緣由
As soon as you walked in, I knew what the reason was. 你走進來的一剎那 我就知道這緣由是什么了
No? - No - 不是么- 不
"Count Philipe Organza, land owner, big reputation as a swordsman" "這是公子哥Philipe Organza 地主 著名擊劍手"
Well, he won't be dueling tonight. 他今晚不用耍大刀了
Wait! 等等
Alexander! Excuse me. Alexander! 借過
It's Pierce, he's here. 是Pierce 他在這
He just left her an envelope. Pull up the footage, we have his face. 他剛給她留了個信封 鏡頭拉近 看清他的臉
I don't bloody believe this! 我真他娘的不信了
Alright, get that moron out of here. 把這個蠢貨弄出去
You shouldn't be - I can't, I'm sorry. 你不該在... 我不能...對不起
Come on, you owe me a dance. 來吧 你欠我一支舞
You shouldn't be here. 你不應該來這
No, Elise. This is the only place on earth I should be. 不Elise 這是我最應該在的地方
How did you get in here? 你怎么進來的
I told the doorman, you're my wife 我跟門衛(wèi)說你是我老婆
and I wanted to keep an eye on you. 說我想盯著你點兒
Italians are big on that kinda thing 意大利佬對這種事很重視
Leave. - No. - 走吧- 不
Do you like the suit? You paid for it. 你喜歡這身衣服么 你掏的錢
I've been thinking about your friend Pierce, and his plan. 我一直在想你的朋友Pierce 還有他的計劃