1.They enticed me into investing money in stocks.
他們慫恿我投資購買股票。
2.We really missed the boat on that stock investment.
那次股票投資,我們真是錯失良機。
3.Investing in the stock market is a risk.
投資股市其實就是一種冒險。
4.I heard that this stock would go up.
我聽人說這支股票的價格會上漲。
5.I won't part with the shares on any account.
無論如何我都不放棄這些股票。
6.Some people use the media to create artificial buzz about a stock so as to drive up its price.
有人利用新聞媒體人為地制造有關個股的傳聞,為的是促使股價上漲。
7.As a matter of fact, when fund managers appear on TV to talk about the stocks they like, they are usually pumping the securities they own.
事實上,基金經理在電視上談論股票時,多半是在為他們自己手里的股票打氣。
8.At least I think they can promote their stocks in more subtle ways than that.
至少,要宣傳自己的股票別這么明目張膽。
9.I give instructions to my stockbroker to sell the share immediately.
我指示我的股票經紀人馬上出售股票。
10.Share prices bounced back this morning.
今天上午,股票價格回升。
11.I've heard stories of CEOs leaking important information to newspapers or reporters obviously to give their stock a boost.
聽說有的公司老總把重要的信息泄露給報紙或記者,以推進他們公司的股票價格上漲。
12.Gold shares jumped yesterday.
昨天黃金股票猛漲。
13.Are you considering becoming one of these millions?
你是不是也考慮加入這數以百萬計的炒股大軍?
14.The stock market is, by definition, unpredictable.
從定義上而言,股市本來就是不可預測的。
15.It is usually the bull market that creates the explosion of business news, not the other way around.
通常是牛市行情才會引起業(yè)界新聞的爆炸,而不是熊市。
16.Do you know how many people predicted the Nasdaq crash of last April?
你知道有幾個人預測出了納斯達克去年四月份的狂跌?
17.We should hang on to the shares until their prices are higher.
在股票價格升高之前,我們應當盡力保住這些股票。
18.I heard that some people can earn money out of a bear market.
聽說有些人在熊市也能獲利。
19.Stocks took a flop last week.
上周股票猛跌。
20.Stocks generally lowered in value.
股票普遍下跌。
21.Shares have gone down again by five points.
股票又降了5個點。
22.The stock market turned down sharply.
股票市場行情急轉直下。
23.There will be a quick recovery in the share price.
股票價格很快回升。