1.明天我要去上海出差。
I'm going to Shanghai on business
2.能離開辦公室?guī)钻P(guān)難道不是件好事嗎?
Don’t you think it a good thing to get out of the office for a couple of days?
3.對我來說,出差總是.令人厭倦的。我們不停地在談生意。
Business trip is always tiring to me. We always discuss business matters.
4.我倒挺喜歡偶爾出趟差,換換心情。
I like to take an occasional business trip for a change.
5.換換心情?沒有比和老板一起出差更讓人緊張的了。
A change? Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.
6.這次又和老板一起去呀。
It’s with the boss again this time?
7.上次和老板一起出差,我連飯都沒吃飽。
Last time I went on a business trip with the boss, I didn’t even have enough to eat.
8.但這是一個和老板接觸的好機會。
But it’s a good opportunity to get in touch with the boss.
9.你不知道這次出差日程安排得多緊。
You don’t know how tight the schedule is for this business trip. They scheduled the negotiation at eight tomorrow morning.
10.明晨八點他們就安排了談判。
It’s really laborious.
11.是夠辛苦的。
Every time I’m back, I have to write a detailed report of the business trip.
12.每次出差回來,我還得寫詳細的出差報告
That’s the last thing I’d like to do.
13.那是我最不愿意做的事。
Quite often we have to play host to them though it’s their home ground.
Quite often we have to host them though it’s their home ground.
Quite often we have to act as host to them though it’s their home ground.
14.很多時候,在他們的主場,還得我們做東
You needn't worry about that. Anyway the company will reimburse everything. And a lot of perks!
15.那你不必操心,反正公司會報銷。而且還有額外津貼。
The company is sometimes very cheap on the travel expenses. The per diet rate for meals will decrease next month.
16.有時公司在差旅費上很小氣。每日差旅餐飲補貼下個月.還要下調(diào)。
Stop complaining. I don’t even have the chance. Don’t forget to get some presents for me when you are back.
17.別抱怨了。我還沒有這個機會呢。別忘了回來時給我?guī)ФY物。