4 你不應該像那樣扯。
You shouldn't pull it in that way.
5 再見,琳達,祝你好運!
Goodbye, Linder. And good luck!
6 你今天看上去不錯。
You look good today.
7 我花了幾個小時把所有東西整理好。
It took me hours to put eveything back into order.
8 你能幫我把電話轉到銷售部去嗎?
Could you put me through to the sales department?
9 能把這本書給我嗎?它很不錯!
Could I have this book? It's so good!
10 那個婦女大部分時間都花在做飯和照看小孩上。
That woman spends a lot of time cooking for and looking after babies.
四、吉姆最喜歡的句子:
1 孩子們不應該讀這些書。
Children shouldn't read these books.
2 我們試著訂一間房,但旅館已滿。
We tried to book a room but the hotel was full.
五、李陽老師最喜歡的句子:
1 別拐彎沒角,有話直說。
Stop being around the bush,get to the point.
2 在多數(shù)國家,婦女的壽命比男人的長。
In most countries, a woman lives longer than a man.
3 誰拿走了我的書?
Who took away my book?
六、瘋狂集中練嘴:
1 bush 灌木叢
2 should 應該
3 look 看
4 foot 腳
5 sugar 糖
6 cook 廚師
7 woman 女人,婦女
8 understood 明白
9 put 放
10 could 能夠