第一句:Have you filled out the customs declaration form?
您填好海關申報單了嗎? A: Have you filled out the customs declaration form?
您填好海關申報表了嗎?
B: Yes, here you are.
是的,給你。
第二句:Your customs declaration form, please.
請出示海關申報表。
A: Your customs declaration form, please. Do you have anything to declare?
請出示海關申報表。你有什么要申報嗎?
B: No, sir.
沒有,先生。
A: What's in this bag?
這袋子里有什么東西?
B: Clothes and books.
衣服和書。
詢問和出示海關申報單的相關說法是:
Let me see your customs declaration form, please.
請讓我看一下你的申報單。
當然有時候不必填申報單,你可以口頭申報,不過最好先問清楚:
May I give you an oral declaration?
我可以口頭申報嗎?