Are you free tomorrow?
今晚有什么特別安排嗎?
Are you doing anything special tonight?
出去喝一杯怎樣?
Why don't we go out for a drink?
今晚去看你好嗎?
Will it be all right to visit you this evening?
今晚去看你方便嗎?
Would it be convenient to call in you this evening?
你不介意今晚我們?nèi)グ菰L你吧?
Do you mind if I call in you this evening?
八點鐘可以嗎?
How about eight o'clock?
八點鐘你看合適嗎?
Will eight o'clock suit you?
我想找你聊聊天。
I'd like to drive over for a chat.
你看幾點合適?
What time will suit you?
過來喝一杯怎樣?
Would you like to come over for a drink?
你要我?guī)c過來?
What time would you like me to come?
我們定在六點好嗎?
Shall we say six o'clock?
什么都行。
Anything time is all right.
我們改日好嗎?
Shall we have a rain check.
對不起,我有事走不開。
Sorry, I'm tied up.
恐怕去不了。
I'm afraid I can't.
我們在哪見面?
Where shall we meet?
我們什么時候見面?
When shall we meet?
你來叫我還是我去叫你?
Will you come for me or shall I come for you?
要不要我去接你?
Shall I pick you up?
我恭候你的大駕。
I will be excepting you.
你們來了真高興。
How nice of you to come.
很高興你能邀請我們。
It was nice of you to invite us.
我給你拿杯飲料好嗎?
Can I get you a drink?
你要喝什么?
What will you have?
我得走了。
I must be going.
不能多呆一會兒嗎?
Can't you stay a little longer?
你這么早就要走嗎?
Must you leave so early?
謝謝你讓我有一個非常愉快的晚上。
Thank you for a enjoyable evening.
我們過得很愉快。
We had a wonderful time.
很高興能和你聊天。
I enjoy talking with you.
很高興你能來。
I'm gald you could come.