I want to be with you.
我想跟著你
I just can't see it working, can you?
這樣行不通
We don't have the basis of a servant-master relationship, do we?
我們不可能成為主仆
You came here to be with me!
你來此不就是為了見我嗎
Among other reasons. And...one swallow doesn't make a summer.
還有別的原因 再者 一燕不成夏
Aren't you forgetting something?
你難道忘了嗎
What? Are you threatening me?
什么 你在威脅我嗎
Because of a youthful dalliance, madness in a London Season?
就因為在倫敦社交季的一時魚水之歡
You wouldn't hold that against me, surely?
拿這個威脅我可沒什么作用
I would if I have to. And who'd believe a greedy footman over the words of a Duke?
那我們就試試看 人們是信你這個貪慕虛榮的男仆 還是信我這個公爵呢
If you're not careful, you'll end up behind bars.
若不管好自己的嘴 坐牢都有可能
I've got proof. Do you mean these?
我有證據 這些嗎
You know, my mother's always telling me never put anything in writing.
母親時常教導我別給人拿到白紙黑字的證據
And now, thanks to you, I never will again.
多虧了你 我會牢記這教誨
How did you get them, you bastard?
你怎么拿到的 你個混蛋
No need to be a bad loser, Thomas. Go to bed.
別那么輸不起 去洗洗睡吧
Unless you want to stay?
還是你想留下