有人已經(jīng)來過
Somebody else broke into the flat and knocked over the vase,
不光來過 還打翻了花瓶
just like I did.
就像我一樣
Do you think maybe you could let me in this time?
這次能放我進去了嗎
Can you not keep doing this, please?
你能不能別總是這樣
I'm not the first.
之前還有人來過
What?
什么
Somebody's been in here before me.
有人比我先到
What are you saying?
你說什么
Size eight feet.
穿八號的鞋
Small, but...athletic.
個子不大 但很健壯
I'm wasting my breath.
我真是浪費力氣
Small, strong hands.
手不大 但很有力
Our acrobat.
那個耍雜技的
Why didn't he close the window when he lef...?
他離開時為何不關上窗子呢
Oh,stupid,stupid!
我真是蠢到家了
Obvious.
明擺著
He's still here.
他還在這里
Any time you want to include me...
你什么時候能想得到我
John...
約翰
John!
約翰
Oh, I'm Sherlock Holmes and I always work alone
我是福爾摩斯 我總是單槍匹馬
because no-one else can compete with my massive intellect!
因為我的大智慧無人能敵