https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9153/fems158.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Oil, John. The oil in the kidnapper's footprint. It'll lead us to Moriarty.
綁匪腳印里的那些油漬會幫我們找到莫里亞蒂。
All the chemical traces on his shoe have been preserved.
他鞋上所有的化學品都保存了下來,
The sole of the shoe is like a passport. If we're lucky, we'll see everything he's been up to.
鞋底就好像護照。如果我們走運,就能查到他最近的全部行蹤。
I need that analysis.
那個需要做分析
Alkaline. - Thank you,John.
堿性的。 - 謝謝,約翰
Molly. - Yes.
是茉莉。 - 好
I – O – U.
我 欠 你。
Glycerol molecule. What are you?
甘油分子。什么東西?
What did you mean – I O U? You said IOU. You were muttering it while you were working.
你說“我欠你的”是什么意思?你剛剛說“我欠你的”。你剛一直在念叨這幾個字。
Nothing, mental note.
沒什么,記下來的東西罷了。
You're a bit like my dad. He's dead. No, sorry.
你有點像我爸。他死了。哦不,抱歉。
Molly, please don't feel the need to make conversation. It's really not your area.
莫莉,請不要覺得非得跟我搭訕,這真不是你的強項。
When he was dying, he was always cheerful, he was lovely,except when he thought no-one could see.
他死前那段日子,總是很開心,很愉悅,可他以為沒人看到他時就不是這樣了。
I saw him once, he looked sad. - Molly.
我看到過一次他哀傷的樣子。 - 茉莉
You look sad, when you think he can't see you.
你就很哀傷,當你以為他看不到你的時候。
Are you OK? And don't just say you are, because I know what that means looking sad when you think no-one can see you.
你沒事吧?別說你沒事,我知道那種表情的含義,以為沒人看著你時就流露哀傷的含義。
You can see me.
你就能看見我。
I don't count. What I'm trying to say is, that if there's anything I can do, anything you need, anything at all, you can have me.
我對你不算數(shù)。我只是想時候,如果我能做什么,或你需要我做任何事,我都會幫你。
No, I just mean, I mean, if there's anything you need, it's fine.
不是,我就是說,我是說,如果你需要我做什么事,我都可以。
But what can I need from you?
但我會需要你做什么?
Nothing. I don't know. You could probably say thank you, actually.
沒什么,我也不知道。其實你大可只說句謝謝。
Thank you?
那謝謝了。
I'm just going to go and get some crisps. Do you want anything? It's OK, I know you don't.
我要去買點薯片,你想吃什么嗎?算了,我知道你不吃。
Well, actually, maybe I'll…
其實,要不我……
I know you don't.