A:你認為這曲華爾茲怎樣?
B: It's very nice. I like it very much.
B:不錯,我喜歡它。
A:Well, then, may I invite you for the first dance?
A:那好吧,我可以請你跳第一個曲子嗎?
B: My pleasure. But I'm afraid I'm not much of a dancer, and I suppose you dance often.
B:我很高興,可恐怕我不是一個好舞伴,我猜你經常跳舞。
A: Me? Oh, no. In fact, I only took up dancing quite recently.
A:我?哦,不。實際上,我最近剛學會。
B: Oh, really ? But you're doing the waltz wonderfully well.
B:哦,真的?可是你華爾茲不是跳得挺好嗎?
A: I'm glad you say so. You dance beautifully too. It's lucky that I got you as a partner.
A:謝謝你的夸獎。你的舞跳得也不錯,我很慶幸有你這樣一個舞伴。
B: Thank you for your compliments. It's just you are a good leader. Do you like the foxtrot and tango?
B:謝謝你的夸講。你才是好的領舞者呢。你喜歡狐步和探戈嗎?
A: Yes. And what dances do you like best?
A:喜歡。你最喜歡哪種舞蹈?
B: Disco is my favorite. I like it better than any other dances because it can release one's hidden feelings, and is a healthy exercise. But I don't do the rock and roll nor break-dancing.
B:迪斯科是我最喜歡的。我之所以比較喜歡它,是因為它能釋放你被壓抑的情感,同時也是一種有益于健康的運動。但我不喜歡搖擺舞和霹靂舞。
A: Oh, well, the music has stopped. Thank you for the dance.
A:哦,好的,曲子停了,謝謝你陪我跳舞。
B: My pleasure.
B:我的榮幸。